Saturday, June 25, 2016

¡Bienvenidos a España!

¡Hola a todos!


After months of planning, waiting until the day of to pack, and a last minute mani/pedi date with my mom, I finally made my trek to España. For those of you who have never been on a flight overseas (don't worry I was one of you too until a few hours ago), international flights ROCK! They feed you meals constantly, so I ate free shrimp cocktail and watched free movies the entire time.

I flew out of los Estados Unidos at 5:41 pm Atlantic Coast time, watched the sun set and fell asleep until the sun rose again on the other side.

Views from seat 29A


We landed in Spain after 8 hours at about 2:00am Atlantic coast time, so 8:00am here in Madrid, Spain where I am currently experiencing jet lag (yay). But no amount of jet lag can deter from exploring a little bit outside the Residence we are staying in --and don't worry, there's a Starbucks on almost every corner around our dorms. Here's a sneak peek of Madrid:






Basically, I already love it here. Stay tuned for more, I'll be here all month... Lol

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment